WHAT STANDS VIVO TEAM APART
Providing insight into the efficiency of your talent and workplace culture by clearly showing what is working and what areas need improvement.
A series of short, intense training sessions punctuated by a deliberate break in the learning, spaced learning is research-based and highly effective. When training reconvenes, the learning objectives are repeated so there is no lag time; learners can see change by practicing and implementing their training right away.
Dynamic and instructor-led, all Vivo Team training and coaching is engaged—guided in real time—tailored to your specific needs, with leaders and their teams learning together. Learning happens on the schedule you and your team set together.
FIND YOUR WHY
Find your training mojo with our one-of-a-kind approach that brings together knowledge, theory and application in every session. Simply providing new information does little to affect change in employee behavior; to engage people and deliver the greatest benefit to your organization, productive training needs a hyper-personalized approach and a two-way learning experience.
Sessions are structured so that trainees are called upon to discuss, and actively participate in what’s being taught. Not only does this allow for individualized attention, but because of the back-and-forth nature of learning, employees are engaged in ways impossible to achieve in a traditional lecture-style approach. Each training ends with at least one key practice teams commit to and individuals can apply right away.
• Teams and their leaders learn together to improve cohesion and increase productivity
• Grounded in practical models, techniques, and resources tailored to your team’s needs
• Uncover team difficulties and collectively shift understanding, processes, and behaviors
• Targeted professional development and learning for managers, leaders, and emerging leaders
• A combination of group training and individual coaching
• Increase the abilities and confidence of leadership teams and individuals with strategies to support and resolve real-time challenges
• Personalized and group coaching for both current and emerging executives
• Motivating changes in approach and behaviors while providing executives a framework to effectively prioritize
• Developing emerging leaders within the organization
"I had some assumptions about where we needed help, Vivo Team, with their people analytics, pin-pointed the issues of our teams and leaders, then outlined a training plan. Our investment has brought significant returns - to our meetings, to our leaders’ management styles, to engagement throughout the whole organization, and to our bottom line. The other benefit I had not anticipated was the positive impact on the rest of the company that didn’t do the training. Vivo Team is an effective partner, responsive, and highly engaged."
Kelly Sherman - President and CEO, Ecora Engineering & Resource Group Ltd.
“Vivo Team has brought to the forefront many things I already knew we had chosen to ignore. Vivo Team forced me to deal with team issues and has given me the tools to correct behaviours that should have been addressed a long time ago. It’s reassuring to know that Vivo Team’s support is just a phone call or an email away.”
Barbara Williamson, CEO Tritex - WPO Member