WHAT STANDS VIVO TEAM APART
2. LIVE, VIRTUAL INSTRUCTOR-LED
Dynamic and instructor-led, all Vivo Team training and coaching is engaged—guided in real time—tailored to your specific needs, with leaders and their teams learning together.
3. SPACED LEARNING
A series of short, intense training sessions punctuated by a deliberate break in the learning, spaced learning is research-based and highly effective. When training reconvenes, the learning objectives are repeated so there is no lag time; learners can see change by practicing and implementing their training right away.
"Vivo Team, with their people analytics, pin-pointed the issues of our teams and leaders, then outlined a training plan. Our investment has brought significant returns - to our meetings, to our leaders’ management styles, to engagement throughout the whole organization, and to our bottom line. Vivo Team is an effective partner, responsive, and highly engaged."
Kelly Sherman - President and CEO, Ecora Engineering & Resource Group Ltd.
WHAT WE OFFER
● Inform development needs and decision-making
● Pinpoint specific strengths, weaknesses, leader effectiveness, and additional factors that contribute to your team’s cost of lost productivity in dollars
● Focus on behavioral factors regarding effectiveness and alignment/connection between leaders and their teams
● Teams and their leaders learn together to improve cohesion and increase productivity
● Grounded in practical models, techniques, and resources tailored to your team’s needs
● Uncover team difficulties and collectively shift understanding, processes, and behaviors
● Targeted professional development and learning for managers, leaders, and emerging leaders
● A combination of group training and individual coaching
● Increase the abilities and confidence of leadership teams and individuals with strategies to support and resolve real-time challenges
● Personalized and group coaching for both current and emerging executives
● Motivating changes in approach and behaviors while providing executives a framework to effectively prioritize
● Developing emerging leaders within the organization
“Vivo Team brought to the forefront issues we had chosen to ignore. Vivo Team encouraged me to deal with team issues and has given me the tools to correct ineffective behaviors. It’s reassuring to know that Vivo Team’s support is just a phone call or an email away.”
Barbara Williamson, CEO Tritex - WPO Member